Your roof protects your most valuable possessions, your family and home.
Even a small leak in the roof line can cause large-scale water problems across major home systems.
Making sure your roof is up to good standing conditioning is an important part of home ownership.
Here are some questions you should be asking to determine if you need a new roof and should start taking a roofing estimate:
- How old is my roof?
- Is there any visible damage to the tiles or shingles?
- When was the last time I got my roof inspected?
- Any visible wood rot?
- Have you experience any leaks? Even the smallest amounts of water can be a sign of a larger problem.
If you answered YES to any of those questions, then it is time to get your roof looked at by a professional. Here are Real Construction CA we treat your home like it is our own and we make sure to give you affordable solutions with premium installations. We guide you and discuss the HEALTH of your home and make sure to create a space you’ll be happy to share and live in.
We will address your concerns regarding your roof and also answer the reasons A new roof adds tremendous benefit to your home; and here are the reasons:
- A new roof, properly installed, can provide a strong seal against the elements and lower your heating costs.
- Additionally, dark roofs absorb heat and this can raise you cooling costs in the summertime. If you choose a lighter colored roof, you can save money on air conditioning as well.
- A new roof adds curb appeal and value to your home
- Depending on where you live, a new roof can actually lower your insurance premiums
- HIGHER LEVELS of Safety. We cannot stress this enough. You worked hard to purchase your home, make sure it is properly protected against the elements.
Get a free estimate from our team of professionals